ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F430 Scuderia Nutter

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
so you buy a f430... and do a doughnut... wow... hero lol! wasnt even a good doughnut lol he kept letting off!

Never above 25mpg
The first video posted is rubbish. If he wanted to do that kind of thing he should've bought a Skyline imo.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Awesome, has the money and the car

Looks mint when you see it side on

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Exactly my point. Buy people continued to by retarded. lol

They have this kind of thing in Maranello!

LOL @ "should have bought a Skyline"

Never above 25mpg
Exactly my point. Buy people continued to by retarded. lol

They have this kind of thing in Maranello!

LOL @ "should have bought a Skyline"

I made someone LOL :D...

Yes, I never said it wasn't an official meet but tbh I really hate anyone doing donuts/drifting etc whether professional or not.

Looks to be an awfully tight road regardless

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
An awfully closed road.

Maybe they should delete Monaco from the F1 calendar, on the grounds that it's awfully narrow?

Are you Bernie?

Nippy white cup
so you buy a f430... and do a doughnut... wow... hero lol! wasnt even a good doughnut lol he kept letting off!

Lol yeah because keeping your toe down takes more skill than trying to balance it on the throttle...pretty sure his front inside wheel was barely moving of the spot so pretty good doughnut imo

Chris