ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R Coffee Table

A little something we've put together for FCS top gear style :cool:

Cr@p quality pic, but you get the idea:
Spotless head, all polished up etc - won't drop any oil on your carpets ;)

DSC01245.jpg

We'll be running a competition to win this very table at FCS, I'll stick some more info up in the traders section / competition section later. :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd love that in my Conservatory but my wife would cut off my nuts and feed them to my cat.

Good work though chaps! :D

DCi 100
Where did you guys get the glass machined at?

Looks good, but better if it had ITB/Charger on it. ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Great.....I love Table likes these but the Gf would never let me have one :(

Makes me wiah I was going to FCS now if just to try and win that :)

330i. E30 Touring.
You guys have way too much spare time! ;)

On a side note, how heavy is this? I presume you've pulled all of the internals out so it's easily lifted?

Get along to FCS then :) - it'll be raffled throughout the day, with the winner being choosen midafternoon in a lucky draw.

PS - If you want to win it - make sure you don't come on a motorbike!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I am going to win this. Me and two amigos are moving out in a few months time, will look perfect in the middle of the living room.

Nice little idea :)

330i. E30 Touring.
I am going to win this. Me and two amigos are moving out in a few months time, will look perfect in the middle of the living room.

Nice little idea :)

With the amount yours seems to go wrong, you could probably make your own. ;)

phase 1 172
what power is it pumping out? ;)

Attatch a Vee filter for an ash tray and will finish it off nicely

DB.

BMW 440i
When your new induction system is out, will that bolt straight on to the table?

S23

The Cleee-O
That's awesome! iWant soooo much. Hope I win it, if not I will admire it at the show anyway. Good work guys :D

When your new induction system is out, will that bolt straight on to the table?

The manifold? It's funny you should say that as I had it on there earlier - may prepare another head to show of the manifold at the show - all time dependant of course!

DB.

BMW 440i
Yah. Lol! I'll have a gander over to your trade stand then, should be cool with the table