ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R Coffee Table

172 Race Car
Get in touch with Tony, its in the scrap pile outside the workshop waiting for the pikeys to come and get it. Still got crank, pistons, rods, etc on it.

Head in in my shed

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
lol, I sure did which was a nice surprise! Although I was bullied into buying copeus amounts of raffle tickets!

Pics will be up as soon as I remove my parents old coffe table.. i'm sure they wont notice.

MK2 Clio 172 with Re
lol, I sure did which was a nice surprise! Although I was bullied into buying copeus amounts of raffle tickets!

Pics will be up as soon as I remove my parents old coffe table.. i'm sure they wont notice.

Congrats :) see i told you it was worth it! Hope u enjoy it :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Admins shouldnt be allowed to win, i vote it goes in a CS auction now :rasp:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So how much is that?? You only want £20? If so that's mine please!

182 ff
A little something we've put together for FCS top gear style :cool:

Cr@p quality pic, but you get the idea:
Spotless head, all polished up etc - won't drop any oil on your carpets :wink:

DSC01245.jpg

We'll be running a competition to win this very table at FCS, I'll stick some more info up in the traders section / competition section later. :smile:
has the belts been done?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
List of ppl for this
If the first person who showd interest doesn't collect when thy have said i'l work my way down it.