ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4r van (the death van)

197 clio 16v
I litterally won't put anything in the yellow valver at all unfortunately the cup car gets filled with tools wheels and spares once a month for track days

197 clio 16v
So after a long day Saturday I've improved the van yet again! I removed the old Engine box subframe rad wiring loom and replaced it with a seam welded powder coated subframe a new loom the old one was playing up due to corrosion, on the relay box I fitted the engine and box with the soft clutch kit removed that I removed from my yellow valver last week, along with its mapped ECU, so it now has 190 bhp delivered very linear thanks to the efi map to make the power, the engine has a lightened and balanced flywheel ported inlets 182 exhaust manifold 197 cams 197 injectors and a V6 air cleaner. seems pretty faultless so far the exhaust rattles alot on the tow bar and the rev counter has stopped working but it's goes like a rocket. I also replaced the front springs and dampers hopefully to gain a little stiffness
IMG_20210227_092133.jpg

IMG_20210227_111306.jpg
IMG_20210227_172815.jpg

197 clio 16v
Took the van to Mallory on Thursday as I couldn't be bothered to put the cup racer back together. I had a brilliant day was the fastest vehicle there didn't get overtaken all day. It really is a force to be reckoned with with the r888 and ds1.11 fitted . Casualties included the r888 three of witch I got down to the cords and I cracked both the front disks witch were well past their best

IMG-20210617-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20210618_175423.jpg

IMG_20210618_180811.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How was the fitment of the 182 manifold??
Tempted to do mine at the same time as I do the gearbox but it looks super tight.