ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F7R vs F7P vs ITB

2005 Nissan Navara
aye thats might point though!! testing like that doesnt isolate how bad or good the manifold tranistion is, as you cant swap JUST manifolds.

williams and trophy
but we were on about which set up would best suit the application, obviously, the meg head would need the meg mani, and vise versa.

imho i think the meg head/mani would be a better base to start from than the willy head/mani. with the possibility of extracting more power out of the meg head than the willy 1. for bodies.

Clio Hybrid
guys I have another problem now.... I have already bought 5 engine blocks (4 williams and 1 megane's), unfortunatelly all of them have micro cracks (splits, sorry I don't know how to call them).

It is unbelievable that all blocks has such cracks, we will try to look at the new one from the factory but I have heard that they also may have some.

Do you have any experience with such problem (it is worth to use such block?)