ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fable 3

Ph2 172 Flamer
Mine should be here tomorrow :D

I'm having a major dilema though, should I keep going with Fallout:New Vegas, or start on Fable 3????
I only like to concentrate on 1 game at a time y'see. I know Fallout is going to keep me going for ageeeees, but I don't just want to abandon it for Fable!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mine should be here tomorrow :D

I'm having a major dilema though, should I keep going with Fallout:New Vegas, or start on Fable 3????
I only like to concentrate on 1 game at a time y'see. I know Fallout is going to keep me going for ageeeees, but I don't just want to abandon it for Fable!

No contest there for me. I didn't like the original Fable, so NV would win outright. :)

D.

8.5 from IGN.
7.5 from Gamespot.

They seem to complain about cohesion, as in a sentimental moment you could be wearing a chicken suit and farting.

Well duh! It's Fable!

They seem to say it's a bit buggy but they're pointing out things that the others had too, so no biggy imo.

Nissan 350z
I pre-ordered mine from Game so it should be arriving today. Loved playing through the first 2, i couldnt care less if this isnt an improvement on the last im more than happy with more of the same kind of content im used to :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Hasn't been getting the reviews people expected of it.

Eurogamer panned it, but it was written by the same guy that did the Mafia II review, and he's a bellend

I won't be picking it up til after Xmas probably, too much stuff to play at the mo!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The first 2 any good? Dont know anyone that has it to recommend it to me. Whats the jist of it?

Looked like a kids cartoon with adult undertones to it. Only put about an hour into it tbh and got bored. And I normally persist with mediocre games, but this just left me cold without any urge to explore further.

D.

Nissan 350z
Mine was waiting for me last night when i got home so i played for a couple of hours. I am gob smacked by the voice cast for this game, some serious money must have been spent!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fable_III

Zoë Wanamaker as Theresa
Stephen Fry as Reaver
John Cleese as Jasper
Michael Fassbender as Logan, King of Albion
Sir Ben Kingsley as Sabine, King of Mist Peak
Simon Pegg as Ben Finn
Jonathan Ross as Barry Hatch
Nicholas Hoult as Elliot
Naomie Harris as Page
Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck

Mine was waiting for me last night when i got home so i played for a couple of hours. I am gob smacked by the voice cast for this game, some serious money must have been spent!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fable_III

Zoë Wanamaker as Theresa
Stephen Fry as Reaver
John Cleese as Jasper
Michael Fassbender as Logan, King of Albion
Sir Ben Kingsley as Sabine, King of Mist Peak
Simon Pegg as Ben Finn
Jonathan Ross as Barry Hatch
Nicholas Hoult as Elliot
Naomie Harris as Page
Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck

And it still flopped:p

Ok maybe not flopped but its had at best average reviews!

If you thought the first and 2nd Fable were good, this one is miles better..

Most the critic reviews seem to be a load of balls, most of the user scores are more accurate I would say.
Most the reviewers are saying this game's negatives, blah, blah, but it plays the same as the others, which they thought were great, I don't get it?