ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Factory option 182 sticker removal?

Audi A3
Has anyone on here removed the optional 182 stickers that could be fitted to a 182 as a optional extra? They are the 2 white stripes that start on the front bumper and go right the way over the car. The car is also racing blue, does this colour fade much?

RB FF 182
The just carry over the bonnet roof spoiler and tailgate BTW :)

Bumpers dont have it on them :)

I'd be scared of removing mine for that reason!

Paint will have oxidised/weather more or less dependant on age and conditions. A detail will sort this out, or should.

Audi A3
Will have a go removing them if i get it and if it needs a good detail then it will get one. Will have to crack the PC out then.

RB does look OK with them on. Leave them for a week, see what you think and how they grow on you. They only work on this colour IMO.

Audi A3
They have come off easy and residue was easy to remove. Should only take a machine polish to bring all the paint up the same.