ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fail this morning.

TT 225
Some silly cow decided to stop in front of a big line of traffic at a roundabout this morning when there was clearly nothing on the roundabout. So i give her a helpin beep and a little shoo with my hand. I went followed her then was going to go past her (she was in the left lane) and she started having a hissy fit at me as i went past. I slowed down to let her catch up. As soon as she got level i somehow managed to smash into the curb to the right of me because i was looking at her. More pissed off that i curbed my alloy than some stupid cow pulling silly faces at me. Fail on my behalf tbh.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
epic fail, will teach you not to be a silly billy to ppl on the road tbh, regardless of how to you she was just being a bint stopping at that roundabout, thats the way some people drive, she didn't actually do anything wrong and you were just asking for it giving her abuse for it.

Do you know nothing of women's driving ability.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love it. You have a dig at someone's driving then plant it into the kerb. Priceless.

Fiesta ST-3
epic fail, will teach you not to be a silly billy to ppl on the road tbh, regardless of how to you she was just being a bint stopping at that roundabout, thats the way some people drive, she didn't actually do anything wrong and you were just asking for it giving her abuse for it.

Do you know nothing of women's driving ability.

Can you honestly say you've NEVER had a bout of road rage for smallest thing? Lighten up. Got to feel sorry for you mind, how bad is the curbing?

Its a what goes around, comes around kind of world.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Can you honestly say you've NEVER had a bout of road rage for smallest thing? Lighten up. Got to feel sorry for you mind, how bad is the curbing?

Its a what goes around, comes around kind of world.

I've never had roadrage for someone stopping at a roundabout or doing something that isn't actually completely ridiculous and deserving of a kick in the c**t tbh.

Fiesta ST-3
I've never had roadrage for someone stopping at a roundabout or doing something that isn't actually completely ridiculous and deserving of a kick in the c**t tbh.

Yes it is, stopping at a roundabout where you can clearly see if your able to go a few meters in advance is a pain in the arse and somwhat dangerous. My instructor ALWAYS told me to keep traffic free flowing...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yes it is, stopping at a roundabout where you can clearly see if your able to go a few meters in advance is a pain in the arse and somwhat dangerous. My instructor ALWAYS told me to keep traffic free flowing...
Wind your neck in fella. She may have been over-cautious, but hardly aggressive or dangerous etc.

Alexs, does this remind you of the guy in bournemouth making faces and swearing in the mirror shortly following by smashing into the curb lol

Renaultsport 200
This is a fail of epic proportions.

Biblical fail infact.

EDIT:- Did she laugh at you for extra rubbage innage?

BRB. I'm just going to download the entire internets in the hope of finding a picture epic enough to match that fail. I'm not confident though.

Your fail = (her fail x 1000) x (more)

TT 225

road rage?? beeping at someone to move off as there is nothing on the roundabout isnt road rage imo.

BRB. I'm just going to download the entire internets in the hope of finding a picture epic enough to match that fail. I'm not confident though.

You love the formulas!!

It was quite a big fail tbh. Just get on with your day. Did she lol at you?

E87 118d M Sport

tried this. failage in google doesnt return that many hits

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Have you been using a silly calculator? How would anything iv done other than from kerbing my wheel cause an accident?

You said people doing stuff like she did cause accidents, all she did, was be over-cautious at a roundabout, so the only accident that could of been caused was you going into the back of her, trying to go round her etc.

There is no possible way that she could cause an accident that would be her fault by sitting stationary at a roundabout tbh.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Never understand why people post threads on here like this, take a ribbing for it, then complain.

Some things are better kept quiet:eek:

Congrats on your fail though..

182 Trophy (#27/500)
Why would anyone admit to doing something as stupid as this. Did you honestly expect people to stick up for you in this situation???????!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Even Michael Barrimore didnt fail as bad as you!!!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Did you do a Michael Winneresque spaz attack when you smashed into the kerb?

MichaelWinner.gif

PH1 172
what if you had have bounced off the kerb into her....

people like you cause accidents through lack of concentration - not her no matter hwo frustrating you think she was!

White R26/Stripped Valver
Well if coming up to a roundabout it takes that long to notice no cars are coming, your observation skills must be pretty s**t. It does cause accidents as I've seen it happen before.

TT 225
Well if coming up to a roundabout it takes that long to notice no cars are coming, your observation skills must be pretty s**t. It does cause accidents as I've seen it happen before.

At last someone normal comes into the thread

and to reply to one of the posts above about admitting to doing this. Lots of people do this your right, its just only some of us admit to it. If i didnt want a ribbing i wouldnt have posted it up, derr. I should have kept my eye on the road your right, i dont regret shoo'ing the woman on, not one bit.

Last edited:
  Valver, Defender 90
At last someone normal comes into the thread

and to reply to one of the posts above about admitting to doing this. Lots of people do this your right, its just only some of us admit to it. If i didnt want a ribbing i wouldnt have posted it up, derr. I should have kept my eye on the road your right, i dont regret shoo'ing the woman on, not one bit.

Im an hgv driver and i agree with what he did today. People like that woman cause traffic jams, accidents and worse.

Covering the miles i do a day i see a few accidents happen every week and 9/10 in rush hour traffic its because of usless drivers that should have a fluorescent yellow warning sign monuted on their car saying 'stay away from me. i might veer into your lane around a roundabout and stop for no good flipping reason'