ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failed MOT lol

Titanium Clio 182
Failed on:

Defective Side Lamp
Blip on trye
Lambada way out
Emission failed
Need new brakes and pads all round

Going to cost 620 + the MOT Fee. Good job i've got some savings. Oh that price is for a service also. So will be getting new oil and filters + spark plugs and what not.

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah its a lot of money, i'm getting the eagle F1 tyre and they had to order it. I'm not too fussed about the price, they have had some good reviews and its in walking distance to where i walk in Portsmouth its in the city centre. Just want it all sorted for Friday when i'm driving back up to Middlesbrough. He said it will be done tomorrow afternoon.

Titanium 182
Had to get my 182 MOT'd the morning of the day I was selling it !

Passed no advisories :cool:

Titanium Clio 182
Just rung the garage up and he said the emissions are still too high and its over fuelling. He's rung someone up and is awaiting some information, what could be causing this?

Titanium Clio 182
Knowing me i'd brake something, I can easily do the filters, never done brakes or oil. Oil is easy if you have something to collect it in haha, i'd spill it anyway. Anyway he ran the emissions test again and it failed the 1st test but passed the second, only just. He said there is something wrong but he didn't know what.

Various
Failed on:

Defective Side Lamp
Blip on trye
Lambada way out
Emission failed

Going to cost 620 + the MOT Fee. Good job i've got some savings. Oh that price is for a service also. So will be getting new oil and filters + spark plugs and what not.

Shame your so far away we could have do it for you for alot less than that.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Failed on:

Defective Side Lamp
Blip on trye
Lambada way out
Emission failed

FLOL!

[YOUTUBE]Jp6j5HJ-Cok[/YOUTUBE]

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Fail, should have taken it to Rentech when they had the servicing offers last month. They'd have got you ready for the MOT a lot cheaper.

Titanium Clio 182
I went their for convenience its a 15 min walk away from the Dockyard where I work and live during the week.

Titanium Clio 182
http://www.drive-in-automotive.co.uk/

First time i've used them. I usually use Rentech for Servicing but this was just convenient.

I've had problems with the cars steering, drifting to the left, I knew it wasn't the tracking as its been done before. Took it into Rentech this morning and within less than 1 min, Mike spotted the problem, it was a dodgy Suspension Arm, with the car in the air, the wheel was very loose and wobbly.

The cars been like this for about a year but its only recently got worse. Mike said it was the worst he had seen and it should have failed the MOT (Had the MOT and passed last week, also had the service at the same place so dunno what the f**k the people at Drive-In-Automotive were doing) as it was that bad. Anyway the other one was ok but looked rusty and old so I have asked Mike to put 2 new front suspension arms on. Hopefully the car will drive like new when I get it back, tomorrow or Thursday.