ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fair Usage Policy - Orange BB.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Saved me typing it.

I'm more than aware of where my cap with Sky is, and the same goes for my o2 fair usage contract regarding free calls and texts. It will all be in the terms and conditions.

Just imagine everyone on your exchange was using the service in the same was, the performance would be horrendous, so then you moan about that. These caps do exist for a reason.

thats not the point, you actually have a cap with sky, with orange they advertise unlimited but limit it to 40gb, thats not right!

Skys mid (8mb) package is 40gb per month.

Back in the day I used to get capped each month by Plusnet.

Thats fine, they advertise the package as a 40gb download limit on their website, they don't state its unlimted, thats the point being made here!

I download about 180gb a month and I am with BT, sure they cap me to 1.5 mb in the evening but they don't complain about the amount i download as the package is unlimited.