ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fake silvatecs

Dci 100
Just recieved some fake silvatec bulbs from GBK performance, they are selling them as genuine parts....i'm pissed off!

heres the shop link
http://www.gbkperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=356

heres a pic of what i recieved:

shafted.jpg

I'm not putting that crap in my car, so there goin back to GBK performance, what a bunch of cowboys

i will order some silvervisions from phillips i think.

Leon Cupra R 225
I ordered mine ages ago from k-tec racing and they turned out to be phillips and looked superduper. :)

K20 EG Hatch
i got the same from this company too!

word of warning, dont install them, they melted my rear clusters!!!! So i am on the lookout for some new ones.

Dci 100
lol, i wasnt gonna there goin straight back to them, might make a trip to halfords to see if they sell the genuine ones

Silvervisions got mine from powerbulbs £25 and you will get a 10% discount for being a cliosport member look much better

2001 Ph1 172
Halfords sell ones man by Ultra they make a ver high perentage of the clear lights on the market

mazda 2 sport white
you can get some silver bulbs from bmw part number 63.21.6.934.227 about £8 pounds each thay are very good quality as pur bm got them
in my 182 look mint ,also had some side flashers in orange with silver tips
look good when they flash mid stays silver + orange around the back
like a polomint .

FOR SALE!!!
they just take the orange look out of ya bulbs they still flash orange tho ust so you dont see nasty orange bulbs

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Replace your indicators. Instead of crappy orange bulbs you get silver bulbs. Makes them blend in with the car. When you use your indicators though, they are orange. Clever stuff and real improvement.

M

mini-valver

I got some from a car shop down the road. £7, proper phillips and everyfink

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Ive just fitted mine this evening, look good proper Philips ones from Autobulbs off tinternet :)

AstraVan Sportive
LOL, we have some exactly the same as them sitting here somewhere, never tried selling them

We have Silvertecs in stock though if you still need some...

Dci 100
ordered some silvervisions from powerbulbs, from a hot soundin northern lass on the phone...got my 10% discount too...should have done that in the first place...

that budget silvery garbage has been shipped back to GBK recorded delivery!

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
got exactly the same from gbkperformance for my old ford puma, they didnt even flash proper orange lol, just like a dark yellow

I've just had the same problem. Asked for a refund before I open a dispute:mad:

Took them 7 days to tell me they are not genuine... f**king dicks

ZT 1.8T
LMAO i ordered some off GBK and after a month they never came, after many many emails i decided to leave NEUTRAL feedback, 2 mins later i get a guy on the phone from them telling me im a f**king liar and hes gave me negative feedback! f**king idiots from there!

Dci 100
Well i'll send them an email giving them 3 working days to give me my refund before i report them to trading standards and Silvatecs legal team, as I'm sure both parties will be very interested to see whats being passed off as geniune items, silvatec may even have a damages case against GBK if they've sold alot of these fake bulbs

in the mean time i've since recieved my silvervisions from powerbulbs and got an excellent sevice from them all round

yup they might...

I decided to go to Halford and get some instead.

Gang of crooks you can just tell - I had to ask 3 times to get a refund the guys response was "why?" even after I told him they are not genuine!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well i'll send them an email giving them 3 working days to give me my refund before i report them to trading standards and Silvatecs legal team, as I'm sure both parties will be very interested to see whats being passed off as geniune items, silvatec may even have a damages case against GBK if they've sold alot of these fake bulbs

in the mean time i've since recieved my silvervisions from powerbulbs and got an excellent sevice from them all round

Nice to see they have arrived they do look good whenthey are in have had no problems with mine:D

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
ive been waiting for some DTM Mirrors and base plates for my clio, they havent come yet, so i emailed them, they claimed they sent them a while ago but i havent recieved them, so they have sent me out another set, abit fishy id say, i always send stuff recorded delivery, then you know for sure.