ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

false floor.

i wanna build a false floor but dont really have a clue can u lot please help mke.as well as how to do it sizes would be appreiciated too thanx for any help given

take the carpet out and draw round it on a bit of MDF, you may have to add a bit on cos the carpet doesnt allways cover the whole floor. thats, how to get the shape of the floor. some people take spare tyre out and mount some MDF in their to put amp on, some raise the floor with bits of woodheld to the floor with some glue like no more nails, there is loads of ways to do it, i havent done it yet though, but i hope this gives you an idea.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Do you simply want a wooden floor to screw stuff like sub boxes and amps to? Or do you want something a bit more complex with amps sunk into the floor? When I did mine I got a piece of board about 1/2-3/4in thick and used the boot carpet as a template to draw around. I then cut it up with a jigsaw and covered it in carpet. Ive also got a thin layer of foam sheet under the wooden floor to stop it rattling against the metal of the car boot.

Rick