ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

1.8 Civic EX
Anyone play this at all?

Thinking I might pick it up for some mindless entertainment.

I was going to get Dark Souls but decided against it as I don'tthink I'll be able to give it the full attention it needs. With lots of games focusing on realism and all sorts of leveling up/perks/expantions etc I thought I might go for something a little more light hearted for a while.

Should be able to pick up a second hand copy for £10 somewhere.

Goliath I
I saw this the other day and was tempted... I quite enjoyed the Simpsons Game and Hit and Run on PS2, mainly for the in-game banter. I was hoping this might have the same comedic value

1.8 Civic EX
Picked it up at the weekend. Not had a chance to try it yet though. Hopefully will at somepoint this week. Will keep you posted.

1.8 Civic EX
Played the first level and found all the collectables etc on the first go. Doesn't apear to be a difficulty setting at all.

So far, easy as peas. Quite amusing, first level was basically lots of frat houses having parties, so blow up dolls everywhere, people passed out, being sick, and lots of cameos etc, such as Peter Griffin naked on a canival float singing the "Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" song, and Quagmire trying to break into a house with some chick in it.

Also got 3 stars on the first 4 or 5 challenges in Challenge mode. Good little mini-games but far to easy.

It's an alright game if you've not got any others on the go, just to pass time but it certainly isn't going to be winning any "game of the year" awards etc.