ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fan+a/c not working

182 Full Fat
Switched on the heater today and display lights up with numbers and fan speed. But nothing happens. Plus when i prss AC button there is no click to indicate the Air con has switched on.

I have checked the passenger fuse box area. On the cover it said look at 3 fuses. But all seem fine, so Im lost?? :( :S

Resister pack sounds like its dead.

£80 or so for a new one I know someoen who's got hold of a second hand oen they don't want will drop them a message.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Had the same problem on my 172. Had to change the pollen filter and heater control resistor. Didnt have to re-gas a/c.
£85.35 for resistor and £14.78 for pollen filter.

Had the same problem on my 172. Had to change the pollen filter and heater control resistor. Didnt have to re-gas a/c.
£85.35 for resistor and £14.78 for pollen filter.

No need to chnage the filter realy sounds like they were just checking that athat might have been the prblem.

Octavia VRS
Same happened to me, 1st time the garage fixed the fans but forgot about the AC. So they picked up a second hand unit and touch wood it's been fine

182 Full Fat
I don't think it is the gas in A/C. I reckon the resistor could have gone though. Is there a guide to what fuses are what for under the bonnet?

182 Full Fat
^^^ that'd be great, as I have checked the fuses inside by glove box, but don't know what fuses do what under the bonnet! :S

182 Full Fat
Got it fixed under warranty. It was heat resistor as I suspected through reading another post! Good quality French parts eh!?