ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fancied a few pics

B

bigrich690

gave her a wash yesterday but got cold and dark as i was drying her so waited till today to take some pics, turned out ok me thinks

DSC02799.jpg

DSC02800.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02803.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

hope you all like?

B

bigrich690

yea too true got a mega list of stuff that i need to buy to tarten her up, lots of silly little things like new shiny bolts for the wheels, new plates (small one for the front) ets, and also need to get my front bumper re-sprayed

B

bigrich690

re well the aerial has been on the car for years and i was just about to order one last week when i thought id better check the thread size, went to take mine off and even with my grips it will not come off, its just spinning so need to seek my experties 'bodge jobs' dads help

B

bigrich690

lol cheers for the coments guys, got these at a bargin price of only £220 with near enough brand new toyo t1r's :) got to be one of the best pick ups ive done yet :)

B

bigrich690

cheers fella, that height is perfect for me, looks nice and low and still handle well with no rub

Clio 172 Exclusive
Nice photo's, car looks clean! Those wheels were a bargain :eek: Looks really good with them on, too :) Are they 15's, or 16's?

B

bigrich690

cheers guys they where off an mr2 some guy wanted 15s so he sold the 16s to me, found them on piston heads, just goes to show we all get good deals sometimes :)