ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO 1.6 16ver’s

Im looking at buying one just want some feed back off people who have them because ive nowt but trouble with my 1.2 16v good points and bad please oh forgot to say it will be a brand new one thanks Ste.

Everyone on here I guess will say the same as me get a 172

I drove a 1.4 once which was quciker than both the diesel and 1.2. A 1.6 is only 10hp more than a 1.4 and has much higher insurance rating for not much more power.

A 172 I have to say. I was thinking about a 1.4 but the more I thourght about it the more I wanted a proper powerful car a 1.4/1.6 is just a stepping stone.

You shoudl be able to get a 1yr old 172 for similar money I guess to a 1.6 and although you dont get that new car feeling of unmolectedness.

Also a 172 will loose less money than a 1.6 % wise as the 172 will always be the daddy

Good luck though.

EDD