ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao - all Nokia N73 owners

How bad is your battery life ??

Mines utter rubbish, charged it up fully during the day on Wednesday, spoke to a few people for a bit (probs about 30 mins all in all)

Went to sleep last night (abouut 1am) & it was on three bars, woke up this morning (7.30) & it's died during the night :dapprove:

I didn't even use it that much after wednesday. Plus I don't use it apart from calling & sending a few texts (I don't use it for music or pics)

Surely it ought to last longer than that ?

MINI Cooper S
Something wrong with that... my N95 has a s**t battery life though, have to charge it every night most of the time, i do use it alot though...

Citroen DS3 DSport
Don't upgrade the firmware to the most recent version if you use a bluetooth gps module with your phone or you may find it no longer works :(

MINI Cooper S
buy an n95 and ul soon realise s**t battery lifes!

sony phones are soooo much better for battery life!

Yup, and s**t build quality... the battery cover on mine the clips have broke off, and i haven't dropped the phone or anything! So now the battery cover is just taped on lol... will get a new phone when i can be arsed to pay the £25 excess for a new one on my insurance :|

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My N73 is fine, deleleted all the 02 firmware of it and it's been great since.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Ive heard a few reports of the newer Nokias having 'iPod' like batteries - deteriating quickly

Mines just as it came (no updated firmware etc) it'll be a year old in October.

My bro has an n95 - he says that his battey life is almost as bad.

I charged it up fully yesterday morning, didn't use it that much & today (same time as when I charged it) it only had two bars, whats going on ??

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
on my n95, i have found that by turning off the active standby mode, (the icons on the screen), i get about a day extra life before i need to re-charge it. Im sure it may help for the n73 as well.

clio williams, Ph1 172
Mine normally lasts about 2-3 days on average and I use it a lot.Try turning screen brightness down mate, and screensaver off etc. Mine lasts about 4 days if i turn the brightness down :)