ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO all Scousers

Any budding theives know the best way to smash / break / remove locking wheel nuts? I have lost my key. The local garage said they may be able to get them off but apparently the nuts might be too deep in the alloy to get a good purchase. Any ideas?

Skoda Fabia vRS

most you can just hammer a socket onto and get em off that way...

depends on there design

silver valver/hybrid

my mate bought a gator grip (socket with loads of pins on the inside) for £2 from a boot sale. that got his off

megane

i am and its tits like him that give us a bad name

fair enough car theft is big here but so it is everywerre so hes a tit

and a big 1 at that

and i dont mean like jordons tits i mean more like yer nans droopy ones

fukin prick

I live in Liverpool and in 6 months I had my car stolen and written off - & then my CD player nicked - both times in the nice areas! Dont get me wrong - Liverpool is a top city but when it comes to car crime there are plenty of thieving little f**kers arounds - especially when the penalty to a 16 year old scally is just a £60 fine! It takes the piss.

Its just a shame that there are a few people who give the place a bad name.

megane

wierd that as i live in prob the worst area

and mines never been touched:D

were abouts u leave it m8

mines always were i can c it

r theres a security camera

andy

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Try Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham,Newcastle, Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff, Sheffield, Leicester, Bradford, Middlesborough, Slough, Wolverhampton, Stockport - All above Liverpool in smash and grab car theft figures :D, so might be useful for wheel removal too ;)

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by sweetkidda on 11 September 2003

i am and its tits like him that give us a bad name

fair enough car theft is big here but so it is everywerre so hes a tit

and a big 1 at that

and i dont mean like jordons tits i mean more like yer nans droopy ones

fukin prick
....no its all the thievin b******s that give liverpool a bad name...... and I dont suppose Harry Enfield did much for you either

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 12 September 2003

Bristol
Oi, now were getting personal! ;)

Makes me laugh, you say you have a "Security Camera" ?

Hands up who else has a security camera? ;)

Quote: Originally posted by sweetkidda on 11 September 2003

wierd that as i live in prob the worst area

and mines never been touched:D

were abouts u leave it m8

mines always were i can c it

r theres a security camera

andy

When it was stolen it was parked under a security camera outside where I live (student digs in the city centre) and when it was broken into it was under a security camera outside blue bar on the docks! Got secure parkin now at home but still always in the back of my mind when I leave it parked up anywhere - wouldnt mind but its just a standard RT at the moment. Glad its nothing fancy really.

megane

that pic is funny

were abouts u live then lunchbox bloke

anypics of yer car

and u ever go to aintree meet???

andy

Mr2 Roadster

Get some reverse threaded taps and drill into the nut and then screw in the reveresed thread taps until tight, continue to turn and it will unscrew the nuts!

LMFAO at Liverpool Pikey Scum Bags!