ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All You Citroen VTS Fans....

Mondeo TDCI 130
Mike, remember seeing your car on Sax-p. Thought it was awesome. Really liked the red!!

speedo.jpg

Ahh, the old airbag light. I have tried in vain to get mine off.

Ha ha, mine clocks saw that a few times!!!!!!

Oh yes. On since the day i got my car and was on my vtr when i sold that.

Hopefully tho my new 182 wont have it on!!!!

Dont kid yourself!!!

172Petey

I loved every minuet of my VTR, nearly bought a VTS but jumped to a 172Cup instead.

According to the 106 lot different ARB's on the 106 GTi - how much difference it makes I am not sure.

Gtis had thicker ARBs and IIRC they had thicker torsion bars to by a MM or so. Remember the wheels were smaller (if you dont include the PH1 VTS) which made the GTI less snatchy hench the GT name.

The VTS was more of a drivers car and the VTS more of a track slut IMO.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Mike, remember seeing your car on Sax-p. Thought it was awesome. Really liked the red!!

speedo.jpg

i managed to fix mine, there is a conection point under the ignition/ steering wheel surround, i just wiggled it and its been off for the last 1 1/2 years :approve:

A newly fixed 172

speedo.jpg

i managed to fix mine, there is a conection point under the ignition/ steering wheel surround, i just wiggled it and its been off for the last 1 1/2 years :approve:

May have to give that one a try before i sell it. If i ever do!!!

Cheers

16v badges are original! Its just they have been splashed on every thing else, people forget they originated on the vts. Cracking example btw.

hmm.. didn't the 16v badges come from the ZX 16v? (ive had 3 of them! awesome cars)

maybe i'm wrong though :)

Monaro VXR
Not normally a Saxo fan but I do like that red one. I am slightly biased by the colour though considering my C4 is the same.

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
LMAO!

The red car up there is on H&R Coilovers, i should know because i bought them off Mike for my Saxo. :D

This is mine with them on, although not as low. :p

DSCF0446-vi1.gif

DSCF0445-vi1.gif

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
OMP 10 point bolt in cage, in my opinion the best cage you can get for a Saxo. Remove the side and diagonal bars and its the easiest cage to use day to day.

Impreza P1
Yeah mine was on h&r coilovers, lowered around 60-70mm all round, didn't drive the best been so low but i didn't car cause it looked so good and the looks i got in it was unreal even though it was only a saxo!!

Here are a few more pictures:

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

Cheers Mike

thought that was gti interior?

really want a gti now! was thinkin about a ph1 172 next month but insurance is so much cheaper on a gti, and not that much down on performance by the sound of things! hmmm

Titanium 182
hi, yeh that is a gti interior it was from a 2002 onwards model (late ones) as they had the side airbags i needed for my 03 vts.

Rb 182
Yeah mine was on h&r coilovers, lowered around 60-70mm all round, didn't drive the best been so low but i didn't car cause it looked so good and the looks i got in it was unreal even though it was only a saxo!!

Here are a few more pictures:

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

Cheers Mike

Said it before but simply stunning!!