ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO- anyone fitted 19 seats in a clio

Ive fitted the rear bench, but the seatbelt fastners from my clio dont reach! Do i need to get longer ones from a 19? Thanks

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Do u mean the bits that are bolted into the floor? mine fit fine, was a bit tighter than the clio seats cos the 19 ones sit higher.

Did you cut the 2 holes out from under the bottom to allow it to sit a bit lower. if you know what i mean??!!??

190 BHP Willy 2

Is it a full 19 interior? does it all fit straight in then? What about the front seats how do you get them to fit? do you have to swap the subframes over?

Sorry about all the questions.

Cheers

190 BHP Willy 2

Nice one. Very informative. Looks as if you have gotta have the patience of a saint though.

Without looking (being lazy) has Jas put that up as a article?

yeah thats what it was, ive sorted it now, look much better thanks, its worth doing if you are a bit patient and dont mind cutting a few bits and peices up!!!! thanks for the help

putting 19 seats in a Clio, aint that a bit too many, have to take a bus driving test next (lol, yes, Im very bored!):oops: