ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao anyone with a ps2/x box in their car

i have recently got a screen for in my car now instead of buying a dvd player i was thinking of getting one of the new slimline ps2s. my question is for people who have ps2s in their cars do you have any problems with the dvd/game skipping or freezing when you go over a bump? as i have noticed most car dvd players have anti shock systems

Volvo S60 T5

no problems with mine at all, the ps2 dont jump , I was very suprised.

Bit of a bugger playing need for speed and trying to drive down the motorway mind you:confused:

lol good answer. no but for dvd viewing for passengers whilst driving althought thinking about it i guess it wouldnt be used much whilst driving. Just wanted to check anyways. I certainly wouldnt be playing/watching whilst i was driving anyway

Volvo S60 T5

connect it up to your head unit, you can listen to DVD albums and the sound quality is fantastic.
You dont need to have the screen on for this either.

the screen is the headunit its an av job with motorised screen. can you burn songs onto dvd then and is their any benfit over burning them onto a cd?

Well you can fit over 5 times the amount of songs on a dvd then on a cd.

Mate get a xbox and get it chipped. You can store music, movies game, all on the harddrive and never have to mess with the dvd drive

i was thinking about this but it would be an arse to use unless i could somehow use the remote control dvd add on to choose the songs etc? anyone know if this would work?