ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO craggy

mk2 172

hello mate, ive just opened outlook as i write this so ill have it in about 40 mins!, cheers mat

craggy

320d M Sport

That was bloody quick with 3 people in it. Bet it surprised even you eh Craggy?
The guys at work today werent having any of it!!!

Paddy

mk2 172

very surprised mate, defo looking forward to a drag race with you guys, dont think a second or two will amount to to much difference on the road, when you boys are in your vvc longer in the higher gears you can keep up as rhys did on the motorway, whereas if i get a good start my steamtrain like 1st and 2nd might just get me a car or two in front, we shall see eh?

craggy

Somebody at work suggested looking for airfields in Lincolnshire - thats sort of Northern....There are supposed to be loads of ex-WW2 air fields still around there.

320d M Sport

Id up for it, when I told everyone what I got up to at weekend nearly everyone put the Williams as last. Never underestimate one after Sunday.

Paddy