ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Dave.

Too much rear camber.

I'm not a fan of the wheels either although apparently they're changing, and lol @ this.

So some may know Shavi WJISJSLASYASGAS and his crazy fitted mazda 3 speed. While in Cali i was with the RoyalOrgin crew most of the time after FD Longbeach.

I wanted to do a shoot on the car especially after Shavi took out the cables at Formula D, trying to get into the show staging area. ( Ruined $32k cables for the fd livestream and 3d cables i think...? ) And me being with them all the time it was easy.

Note: This is his old set up. He has new wheels and they should be on soon so when im back in the Cali i will be shooting the new set up and there will definitely be a video.

Look forward to more stuff of the RoyalOrigin crew.

Filmed & Edited by: Abbitt Wilkerson

Shot entirely on t2i

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
I guarantee that would rip the whole underside of the car off the first time it turned a wheel on UK roads.

Which is why the UK scene is not the best. UK roads don't allow it really imo.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's perfect, you lot can suck out.

Wheels and fitment make me f**king moist.

Golf GTD Mk7
How is that rear camber looked at as cool, useful or a performance gain. Rear bearings will love that. Looks good that aside