ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Final cut users

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Anyone really clued up on FCP.

I'm pretty decent myself but having some problems and really cant figure it out.

Capturing footage from 3 cameras (P2 cards) it'll capture all the footage apart from 2 clips (one of 17mins the other 24mins) it'll load them both but then it wont capture it actually too FC, it just has an exclamation mark in the "status" bar...

Any ideas.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Right possibly because the files are too large which means we need a P2 car reader (software) if anyone knows any.

Free preferably

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Maybe try putting some in and out points on the clip in the log and transfer window then do it in sections

Tangoed Works
Went for a FCP lesson at the Westfield apple store. How easy is it to blag your way onto it lol. Went in sat down, they dont check anything out?

Might be worth a try for any other advanced tips you need help with in the future.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Its fine cheers mate i figured it out, i've been using it for 4 years now so you'd think i'd know.

Got an exam of sorts late Jan and i'll get an apple certified FC user thingy... COOL.

As if you blagged onto that haha