ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAO Mike

Rs197r27

Mike

I have just fitted my pipercross panel filter, and straight away you notice a difference, The Car seams to pull better mid range..

Regards

Richard

Tsssk, what a load of saddos... Nothing to do on a Friday night except use the internet, eh?

The irony escapes me somehow

On a vaguely realted note, changing the element in my Mk1 172 for a K&N part made it feel a bit more perky too, I just didnt think it was worth the extra they wanted for insuring it!!!

Matt

Renault Laguna Coupe

If you think this is sad you should see my office - full of bits of paper, stickers, transparancies, glossies all printed up with ClioSport stuff for the trackday.

I am truly sad.

Rs197r27

Mike

The orginal filter was still clean. But what a difference the engine seams freer to rev from low range and it certainly revs harder mid range.
I you do get one let us know how you get on.

Regards
Richard

Renault Laguna Coupe

Thanks Richard, Ill be ordering one on Monday Interim solution while I save up for a sealed induction kit and chip, assuming I can find one thats been proven on the rollers.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Demon tweeks want £32 +VAT +postage. Then theres a little discount for Cliosport members / regular customers. Itll probably be a little under £40 all told. Im sure someone said they were available for a lot less, but I cant remember where...

Is this a tell your insurance change, or is it only induction kit stuff that you have to inform them about.

-Roamer.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Update on Demon Tweeks price for the Pipercross element - list is £32 + VAT but we get 10% off for Cliosport, so all told £37.42 including VAT and delivery. Part number is PP1530.