ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mike

Rs197r27

Mike

I have just fitted my pipercross panel filter, and straight away you notice a difference, The Car seams to pull better mid range..

Regards

Richard

Tsssk, what a load of saddos... Nothing to do on a Friday night except use the internet, eh?

The irony escapes me somehow

On a vaguely realted note, changing the element in my Mk1 172 for a K&N part made it feel a bit more perky too, I just didnt think it was worth the extra they wanted for insuring it!!!

Matt

Renault Laguna Coupe

If you think this is sad you should see my office - full of bits of paper, stickers, transparancies, glossies all printed up with ClioSport stuff for the trackday.

I am truly sad.

Rs197r27

Mike

The orginal filter was still clean. But what a difference the engine seams freer to rev from low range and it certainly revs harder mid range.
I you do get one let us know how you get on.

Regards
Richard

Renault Laguna Coupe

Thanks Richard, Ill be ordering one on Monday Interim solution while I save up for a sealed induction kit and chip, assuming I can find one thats been proven on the rollers.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Demon tweeks want £32 +VAT +postage. Then theres a little discount for Cliosport members / regular customers. Itll probably be a little under £40 all told. Im sure someone said they were available for a lot less, but I cant remember where...

Is this a tell your insurance change, or is it only induction kit stuff that you have to inform them about.

-Roamer.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Update on Demon Tweeks price for the Pipercross element - list is £32 + VAT but we get 10% off for Cliosport, so all told £37.42 including VAT and delivery. Part number is PP1530.