ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mk2 Ph2 1.2 Owners

BMW 118d

I have a 2002 1.2, and when I got the car I was getting at least 450 miles out of a tank of petrol. Now its gone down to 350 if Im lucky. I dont think that I have been driving particularly hard. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Not far off what im getting...380 Or about that, once had 318!! Pissing about crusing all week. No worries!

i have a 1998 1.2 and i get average 300

i cant believe u got 450miles and now ur getin 350 seems bout rite or a tad high id think so ur doin well

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

cold weather will decrease fuel consumption maybe thats why there has been a difference lately although it wouldnt affect it that much.also factors like having the heaters and hrw on will also affect fuel consumption.

i been posting about the same problem on mine mate. mine is deffo drinking more fuel, and it seems to be since the fuel injection software was reprogrammed in my case. im having to take it easy just to get 300 miles on a tank at the moment. was more like 400 before i thought. car is booked into renault wednesday morning yet again as a result now, as 307 miles on 10.4 gallons is remarkably sh*te for a 1.2 16v, and is what i got from the last tank - think thats 29mpg!

let me know if you get it sorted fella

BMW 118d

Mine is now booked in for a wekk today. It also feels as thou its about to stall at 65ish occasionally. Said they would load up some new software or summat. Lets just hope it works!!

400 miles!:eek: mine has never done that much!! i use optimax all the time but that shudnt make THAT much of a differance! iuse mine 4 work so i wish i got 400+ out a tank! I feal a trip to renaults coming on again......:mad:

mine will be at thw dealers in about 6 hours or so (should be asleep i spose!). lets hope they get it sorted this time, i imagine ill get the software reloaded as well. might get the plugs done as well, but its only on 24900 and i thought they would have been done at 18000 and good til 36000?

frickin reno dealers... apparently 29mpg is good for a 1.2 16v everyone. f*ckin joke

apparently there is nothing at all wrong with my car, as its supposed to hesitate and hold back as well.