ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO o2 customers

Octavia VRS
Basically following on from the thread regarding the T&C's changing, I have asked to go onto the £15 simplicity deal which is a 30 day rolling contract. However o2 are telling me that this won't apply to me and I will be contracted until Aug 08. Anyone else encounter this?

Got my PAC code so it may be time to go to Orange

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Basically following on from the thread regarding the T&C's changing, I have asked to go onto the £15 simplicity deal which is a 30 day rolling contract. However o2 are telling me that this won't apply to me and I will be contracted until Aug 08. Anyone else encounter this?

Got my PAC code so it may be time to go to Orange

That's what I did.

I went on the £35 deal with Orange. But O2 were offering me a better bundle with a higher value handset for £25. I told them to lick my scrot (in the nicest manner possible).

The point is O2 have gone downhill in a big style over the last couple of years.