ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO of laptop people

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My dad needs a new laptop for work related shizzle, he's a bit of a gadget ***** and he's seen the Vaio VGN-FW21L for 580 online

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pr... Numbers_SONY-_-Laptops_SONY_VGN-FW21L_503142

This one here.

Budget is 600 quid, doesn't need to play games, just needs to be fairly speedy and not as s**t as his current hp Pavilion thing. The screen size needs to be 15.4 or above, tho, so no suggestions of tiny s**t he can't use :p

His current one doesn't really move around, so it's a desktop replacement if anything.

Suggestions or comments would be handy

ff 182
i just got that very same laptop from pc world last night..and so very pleased with it .fast, blue ray player ,looks great ,nice and light.and real bright screen gets the thumbs up from me...i don't think he would be disappointed with it

SLK250 CDI
Same one is on special offer on M&S website - £550, with 2 year warranty.

Was thinking of getting it, but screen a bit too big for me.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
If a 15" screens good enough, try the Dell 1545 from pcworld, £400 in the sale atm, and seems pretty much the same spec as the Sony.