ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** FAO of those with Failures on Xbox 360 **

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ok got this from Microsoft.

apparently all the machines that fail are kept and used when their placed flat.
this, apparently doesnt allow the heat to escape from the machine properly.

therefore the machine should be kept in an upright position.

me and a few mates have gone through a few machines and they were all layed flat at somepoint.

since hearing this we have kept them upright and have had NO problems whatsoever since.

if this has been posted before, well excuse meeeeeeeeeeeee

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
mayb a gd point ive always kept mine upright, since release date. no probs yet touch wood.

ST
I'm in my original 360 that i got off the mrs for xmas last year...

Its been upright since i got it...so far so good

dk

911 GTS Cab
problem is that people who have them on their side have also had more discs scratched from what i have heard.

i keep mine flat and it never seems to get hot.

SLK 350
Apparently the power supply from the 360 has recently been used in Iraq to power whole towns and villages.

If it is purely heat related it's ridiculous that this wasn't factored into the design, and that the cooling solutions in place (worlds loudest hairdryer) aren't adequate. Seems like a rather large oversight.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Apparently the power supply from the 360 has recently been used in Iraq to power whole towns and villages.

If it is purely heat related it's ridiculous that this wasn't factored into the design, and that the cooling solutions in place (worlds loudest hairdryer) aren't adequate. Seems like a rather large oversight.
nevermind, we can use our nice quiet ps3's for HD movies, not heard of most of them failing yet... ;)