ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: pigme1000000

Ziel Nurburgring

Bet it goes like stink. Would be interesting to see it against Nicks and Matt on the 1/4 mile

wont get all the power down to get a 4 second 60mph time, just look at nick reads times for an example

Ziel Nurburgring

It might just be a dream and is quoting paper figures.

Sub 4s needs Rwd-4wd. Cant see a front engined, front drive car getting that time.

I recon that to get sub 4sec in any mass produced car you would have to be launching at 4000 or 5000 rpm at least and side footing the clutch and I dont think there is a front wheel drive car on the planet that could do that without buring out the front tyres.............just my opinion though.

Mind you thats not to say that a paper exercise wouldnt indicate these figures but I still recon its pushing it.

Cya Stu

Nippy white cup

I think possibly a typo....maybe into the v high 4s at a push...never into the threes tho....the power you would need to get that low would be too much to allow traction..

Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 04 April 2005

Bet it goes like stink. Would be interesting to see it against Nicks and Matt on the 1/4 mile

Be interesting to see what ??? ........................it get beat :devilish:

0 - 60 In sub 4 sec is a bit generous.

Still im sure its pretty nippy

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 04 April 2005

Be interesting to see what ??? ........................it get beat.

Cant see 0-60 in sub 4 sec - no chance
Probably, would be interested to see how it compared to yours and nicks.

Nippy white cup

Is this the one that still uses the std gearbox? I cant see it lasting too long before it goes bang...they arent the best gearboxes in the world to start with, never mind pushing that sort of power thu it

Chris

sorry guys but im still waiting.....talked to dave today getting the remap done is holding the car up....but he will get there in the end,as for price i will tell you what i payed when i get it,i have a good sound system to go in her,and the trim is being replaced with konig seats and fabric,hope to get her to fcs if all gos well,dave has just uprated the car with forged conrods,bearing in mind dave put it head to head with his evo FQ320 and the clio was only running 7psi.....and the clio was just keeping up with the evo,we hope to jack it up to 22psi,so i think it would blow it,we will have to see!!!!! what do you think???

Quote: as above
what do you think???

i think it wont last very long running at 22psi

may only be 1.5bar, but it is french

but that only does 2.2s to 60ft, therefore gets off the line as quick as a clio 172 :confused: if it was into the 1.9 => 60ft times then id consider it possible

note **** does not state 0-60 time on their website either, so any information relating to its 60mph dash is speculation ****

is f**king rapid though

audi S3

bb car is running 12 psi and pulled 276 at amd and 272 on there own rollers it as also had 274 at another rollers the car still has the standed cat but with a magnex cat back system there was chat in the back of gti performance about a shoot out between bb and k-tec but i heard on the grape vine that k-tec diddent want to no I WONDER WHYYYYYYYYY good luck with the car

be interesting to see which one blows up 1st, but seeing as BBPTs is LPT id say that may survive a little longer

audi S3

thats good fella just would be nice to no why k-tec diddnt maybe you can find out but like i said good luck with the car it looks wicked :D

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 04 April 2005

Be interesting to see what ??? ........................it get beat :devilish:

0 - 60 In sub 4 sec is a bit generous.

Still im sure its pretty nippy
Hey mate whats you motor do a 1/4 mile in??

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 04 April 2005

Is this the one that still uses the std gearbox? I cant see it lasting too long before it goes bang...they arent the best gearboxes in the world to start with, never mind pushing that sort of power thu it

Chris
y does the bb clio have an uprated one coz i dont no of anyone else with a 172turbo in england!!!

Quote: Originally posted by pigme1000000 on 04 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 04 April 2005

Chris
y does the bb clio have an uprated one coz i dont no of anyone else with a 172turbo in england!!!

BB are in "England"

Quote: Originally posted by rnash2002 on 04 April 2005

It might just be a dream and is quoting paper figures.

Sub 4s needs Rwd-4wd. Cant see a front engined, front drive car getting that time.
Try ANRS maestro fwd front engined car;)

http://www.an-racing.com/Maestro.htmlhttp://www.an-racing.com/Maestro.html

http://www.beardmorebros.co.uk/website%20pages/reliant_kitten.htmhttp://www.beardmorebros.co.uk/website%20pages/reliant_kitten.htm

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

WTF?!

Why are you lot comparing that maestro to the 172?

The maestro has had alot more work done to it! Fools

Quote: Originally posted by pigme1000000 on 04 April 2005
whatever it is it will be quick,end of:mad:

wasnt commenting on yours with the sub 4, i was on about the maestro :confused:

no need to be so edgy

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 04 April 2005

WTF?!

Why are you lot comparing that maestro to the 172?

The maestro has had alot more work done to it! Fools
I put the link to that because sombody on here said that you couldnt get a sub 4 sec car thats fwd,only 4wd or rwd,the maestro is very close to it FOOL.