ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Ray Mears (RingTucker Man)

Shame that picture didnt have sound as well.

Anyway found out what the clunking sound could be and why the cars blue smoke keeps appearing.

Ive got this terriable feeling though that that picture was taken about 100 feet before my off.

New tyres are on order.

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 29 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 29 June 2005

http://circledriver.the-developer.net/galerie/showon.aspx?id=713&pic=53&max=204http://circledriver.the-developer.net/galerie/showon.aspx?id=713&pic=53&max=204

can you spot whats wrong??? i can...................why?
rs megane but exhaust is on one side rather than in the middle?
It was an RS no question was striiped out in the back. It had harnesses in it plus that exhaust (somehting like Mirror it was called I think) and an K+N sticker. Wasnt as quick as I thought it would have been the 182 was quicker its only big advantage was power in strgith lines.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 29 June 2005

Anyway found out what the clunking sound could be and why the cars blue smoke keeps appearing.

Ive got this terriable feeling though that that picture was taken about 100 feet before my off.

New tyres are on order.

Off!? What you been upto @ the ring Edde?

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 29 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 29 June 2005

New tyres are on order.

Off!? What you been upto @ the ring Edde?
The car ok honest err just had a bit of a spin down a one way autobahn. Bet the Porche behind me had an interesting view.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

:eek: whats going on with teh iraqi supergun;) and petrol cap fella..you stayed out of the armco then..?

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 29 June 2005

:eek: whats going on with teh iraqi supergun;) and petrol cap fella..you stayed out of the armco then..?
Yep just stayed out of the armco only had about a foot spare though.

Iraqi supergun? That a silencer seems the last owner didnt have one fitted so I had to fit one. Doesnt sound nearly as good but 5hrs at high speed and Id be deaf with the old one. Its not that quiet though even that one.

Petrol cap is due to the fact Ive changed all the locks since the old drivers side didnt work so I had to chnage all them and I dont fancy having to carry two keys one just for the fuel cap due to the extra weight. Ill get round to spraying it this weekend hopefully.

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on 29 June 2005

and who the hell had the clio with the pink flames?!?!?

looks fooking awful
That looked very good infact I think you need to see it in the flesh as such. Its like the blue paint Im not keen in photoes but it lookes excellent in real life.

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

looks fooking awful

Thats mine ..... its all done in the spirit of the weekend .... it had pink fluffy dice and extras too.... complete with Penelope Pitstop and Muttley in the side windows.

Its just a laugh mate ...no need to get insulting

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 30 June 2005

looks fooking awful

Thats mine ..... its all done in the spirit of the weekend .... it had pink fluffy dice and extras too.... complete with Penelope Pitstop and Muttley in the side windows.

Your up early.....!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by EVOgone on 30 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Ang on 30 June 2005

looks fooking awful

Your up early.....!

Not just up early...Im at work :eek:...been here since 6.50 ish...lol

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Ang and myself were Team Gonzo - aka - Wacky Races. So we had the whole car decked out in pink like Penelope Pitstops car! Th flames, the steering wheel cover, the shoulder pads, the dice.

The car looked really good and we got lots of waves and smiles from everyone on the ring, back in the paddock and along the motorway.

Alot of time and effort went into preparing the car for the trip to make it look a bit different, like mine from the last trip, comments such as "Looks fooking awful" are needless and not required. Yes you are entitled to an opinion, but if you havent got anything constructive to say then I respectfully ask you to STFU.

Did the track reopen again??? I thought it closed at 3:30 for all those old cars to go round but did it open again after that??

si & ang, sorry, but i would have said the same thing regardless of if i knew who owned it or not

IMHO it looks fowl, but hey, by the sounds of it, you liked it, so no need to take my comments seriously eh? thing is, the clio looks far better without it, and in all honesty, people take the piss out of mods like that on here day in day out, just because someone on here owns the car, or done it for whatever reason, doesnt make a difference