ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cobra Le Mans Reclining seat

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Hey

I decided to get a new seat as a Late B-day treat. I do over 2 hours a day in the car and decided the crappy seat that causes my back pain has to go in the garage.

So I decided to get the Corbaeru GTS seat, But that was out of stock.
http://www.cobraseats.com/le-mans.asp
The reseller informed me that the Cobra Le Mans seat is the same, but made in the UK so I went for that.

A bonus is that the Cobra Subframes for this seat are actually made to bit a bit lower then standard.
I decided on the Full black styling, with the Optional Lumbar support and Left Arm rest... YES it has the ability for arm rests to be added! I have been after a decent arm rest ever since I bought the car!

I will update with info and pics when it arrives. I only went for the one for now as my wife doesn't seem to mind the normal passenger seat.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeah, Cobra seats are made in Telford, Shropshire...10 mins up the road from me.