ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Ronal lovers & haters

Haters.....you will be happy to hear they have gone for good:boring:

Lovers......So some fare well pics ....I miss them:dapprove: but theres plenty more fish in the sea;)

Kif_0002.jpg

Kif_0003.jpg

Kif_0009.jpg

Kif_0015.jpg

Last edited:
Shiney hub caps :eek: ;)

New wheels as a winter project .....I'd like to keep the willys, depends how much the project costs.

Fitting Ph2's this week:( ....weather has already taken it toll on the willys

Cheers for you kind words:D

patty .....you have busted my project;)

Mr Mullins .....:quiet:

Fred .....get some brand new you tart.....mine where over priced imo (get on ebay)

Clio head ....What colour valver you got, wise choice;)

cheers all:)

Valver..
i havnt got 1 yet but im lookin at gettin a williams blue, or a naples valver....i like black ones but they r rare ive found...im lookin at spendin 2 grand..should get a nice 1 4 that and i wanna tune itsoooo its burstin with power...and take it along to track days!

CDMullins said:
MarkM, ur pathetic, grow up!

Come on CDMullins its only a bit of fun isnt it??

I am not pathetic and I am grown up.

You keep posting pics up of your car and then getting all shitty when people dont like it. One minute you cant afford a 182 for insurance reasons the next your getting an engine transplant WTF.

Winston :cool:

CDMullins :dead:

Guess ive been saving up! I would have happened in february but as been put back! But ur just up ur own arse and see thing from only ur point so i guess ur still thinking it will never happen!
Id prfer my car with a 172 engine to a standard 182!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
patty said:
get spinner hub caps!! pmsl!!!

lol, winston halfords have a bogof on 14" spinnin trims, you could get gold for the back and silver for the front, would look proper nice like! then u will have 4 spare if u hit a curb? just an idea u dont hav to do it, but i think u should

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ben_p said:
lol, winston halfords have a bogof on 14" spinnin trims, you could get gold for the back and silver for the front, would look proper nice like! then u will have 4 spare if u hit a curb? just an idea u dont hav to do it, but i think u should

^^^ joke btw

Schmidts .....mmmmmm....Id love some but the price tag is just a tad high

New wheels are quite a wile away......but ive got to hunt them down and they need alot of work to fit.

I'd like to go fully euro (8x14's ET15 lol) but my car won't handle :(...so sticking with the good old 7x15 ET36

Ben.... group buy ;)

cheers everyone
winston