ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO - The Monk

Hi mate

After looking at the picture of the car I was wondering what the exact wheels were as I think that Id want some similar. Not in 19" but in 17s

Also how much did they cost with rubber?

Cheers
Scott

Scott- alright mate, which rim are you talking about, my bros megane or the clio? on the megane its team dynamics diablo, on the clio its technomagesio monaco, tell me which one you mean and ill give you a price for 17s

Just seen the megane as well and think that the wheels look sh*t hot as well!

If you could give me an idea of the prices of both sets of wheels, (with tyres) that would help alot.

Cheers

Scott

P.s - The clio I am talking about is the one that has all the body mods done to it and 19 inch 5 spoke alloys!

Them 19s on the clio are Radius R6, theyre only available in 5 studs so itll require a 5 studs hub conversion to fit on your clio=expensive, the 17s diablos are about 650 quid from South West tyres (01275 335833)

Hi mate

Thanks 4 your help. Some nice alloys which are defo worth considering,

Just remind me where I can see your clio and your bros megane, as I cant remember where I saw them.

Cheers
Scott