ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Valver ECU gurus, differences

Not sure if anybody can help me but looking at buying a spare ECU for my 16v so as to have one chipped and one standard. ECU on mine has number S101715103b, but one I am looking to buy has no. S101262105c. Wish to send one to N.Hill to be reprogrammed, so will it matter, what is the differences between these ECUs if any, or am I going to have to find one with same number. Mr Hill solve this one and you get some business, anybodys advice welcome, so does anybody know, thanks

I would have thought that it wouldnt matter if u were having it reprogrammed ! Keep the original one as it is and reprogramme the spare one u bought !

thats true but i am lazy and it is after 5, so bit late, will in the end, but thought somebody here might have a clue, but you are probably right