ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO W800i owners

Audi RS4
Its just packed in!!!:mad:
Won't get past the start-up screen unless the memory card is out,and when I put the card in all my songs etc....are missing.Got to send it back to Orange for a replacement.
Has anyone else had probs with theirs?

Clio 182
Yep many people have, I have noticed that they send these phones out with SanDisk memory (Cheaper alternative) instead of the genuine Sony Memory sticks! When my friend spoke to Sony about this they said that the make of memory could be the problem.

Btw dont expect to see any replacement memory for at least a couple of weeks.

Audi RS4
I'm well peed off over the whole thing.
I got a sandisk memory card with mine,my comp won't even read the disk when I put it in the memory stick slot.

god knows what my one is (its the standard 512k blue one you get with it) I have established that the disc2 phone is total cr*p as it said the tunes were on there (the space on the card even went down) yet when you open up the files they are empty !!
Complete rubbish.

Audi RS4
cat171 said:
god knows what my one is (its the standard 512k blue one you get with it) I have established that the disc2 phone is total cr*p as it said the tunes were on there (the space on the card even went down) yet when you open up the files they are empty !!
Complete rubbish.

Yep,I've had the exact same thing.
:dapprove:

172 Cup
Quite a bit to read through but solved my problems of random files getting transfered.