ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Wilky

Is this you?!

decplmill0001it.png

Could of been an SGL game. Dated 2009 so not too long ago.

F82 M4
Yea that's one of my aliases pal! Looks like you gave us a spanking! :cool:

I was in Cloud9 and then Highfive for 2 seasons, then they split. I quit CS and only played casually with friends in League Tier for the lolz. I'll see if I've got the .dem anywhere, I recorded all the time.

I remember eVito being awesome? They beat us when I was in highfive http://www.thesgl.com/team/235/results/ - I can remember that game cause Highfive were Invite and eVito were league tier. Major upset!

Add me on Steam - wilky71157

I've got my account back!! :cool:

Yea i found some high5 screenshots actually! 2 seconds

eVito were FlavouR pretty much. Just trying to get away from the fact trip hacked all the time. No one seen us as good though.

So yea eVito were league tier because we started from scartch. FlavouR (the Irish boys on the team) then parted and it was 2 seperate teams. But it was still one team kind of :/ Looks like they still play.

denuke0003.png

Yea Tai was a member of FlavouR/eVito with us. He was always there if we couldn't find a 5th lol. Useually watched on HLTV and screaming down vent.

Just kind of all split up, stopped playing etc. I havn't played since 2009.

F82 M4
Same mate, SGLAC says the last time I logged in was March 2009. I used to enjoy it loads, might start up again but I'd properly get annihilated now! Lol. That Glace seams like a consistent player?

Your not missing anything. Just play Sauce with sand in your eyes and randomly moving your mouse on the pad whilst shooting and you'll get the idea.

FRS
Bloody hell Counterstrike, I remember spending way too much time in that game over the years!! (only thing I ever achieved was a clan called SuberBreasts many years ago, although everyone in it was drunk so it never amounted to anything!)

FRS
Was a bit random (combination of my alias and someone elses). Not entirely sure what we were thinking at the time though.

Ha, I was in Sb (must be later than yourself)! Still playing games most days with Sn (mke) and talk to eoj (may again have been later) regularly. Haven't spoken to Jon in a while though.

Have seen Jon online now and again i think. Talk to Joe once in a blue moon, use to have a laugh mixing with him. Me and mke fell out one night i think, can't remember what over! Something i said on irc :D

I'll be up for making a small comeback from next monday onwards Kris - been a few years! Exams are over then so will be about to maybe play.

I haven't loaded CS in about a year. We spend more time playing GTA and Portal 2 at the moment. Give me a shout when you wanna play and I'll grace you with my presence if I'm free :) I am super s**t now though, not the professional gamer I was back in the day :eek:

I peaked to many years ago now, when we were playing the likes of h5/4Kings/cLip/strOng etc. Don't know if leagues still even exsist, or any teams that do still play! Zakkers from s6 asked me to mix the other day.

But yea, i'll happily have a blast one night. See if glaCe is up for it too - awesome player - probably the backbone of eVito/FlavouR.

FRS
I did wonder if it was the Krispy and conneh I used to see around occasionally ;). We didn't have many members when me and Jon first set it up many moons ago, just for a bit of a laugh, and then I gradually stopped playing CS so did less matches etc (plus they started hanging around with fcc too much!). Conneh probably remembers me as Ted / astr (if it's the same conneh of course)

FRS
Haha scary isn't it and yeah I remember that bouncer ;). I think my CS days ended completely the day world of warcraft was released