ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Yozzasport Exhaust Owners

BMW M135i
Looking to replace the magnex because while it sound spot on for what I want I don't like the look nor the fit of the bloody thing. Got it as good as i'm going to get it now but its still got it foibles tbh.

Onto the YS (quiet) system (http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=yozzasport_clio_172_exhaust_road&cat=65):
Have seen all the vids of booting it etc which is all fine and dandy but I want to know what its like during normal driving when your hair isn't on fire? How does it sound at 70mph? Overly loud?

This is the pitty with the magnex as it sound spot on for what I want, nice and loud when booting it but quiet (enough!) when cruising on the m-way or driving round town etc.

A vid of the interior driving normally would be spot on if possible! :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
it's perfectly fine apart from between 3100-4000 RPM crusing, boomy there, it's quieter at 95 than 70.
Please bear in mind this is my first ever loudish exhaust so can't base it on anything else.

Seen my video thread?

BMW M135i
Yeah i've had a search and seen all your videos and it seem ok with normal driving, but it wasn't recorded from the roof as far as I can work out? Just wondered how different it was inside.

Ideally someone who's had/heard a magnex to compare would be brill. Or someone near with one so I could hear it for myself.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Camera was outside the car, mic was inside, does say in the thread.

BMW M135i
Oops missed that one :eek:, sounds quite similar to the magnex then by the looks of it. What sort of speed were you holding in the normal driving vids? 60mph~?