ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Farewell my little Clio!

ph2 172
Just want to post a few piks of my old girl as she has gone off for someone else to enjoy.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Farewell old girl, thanks for the fun.
Ive jumped ship and gone back to the blue oval brigade with a Mondeo st tdci.
image.jpg
The red bits will be going in the not too distant future. She's running at 195.9 ps with 370lb torque.

ph2 172
full jp stainless exhaust system,
stainless decat,
eibachs,
black powder coated wheels,
asbo front brakes
,black eyes,
egr bypass,
forge red silicone hoses,
hybrid turbo,
kn filter,
airtec intercooler(black),
turbo boost guage(mounted where clock should be),
water methanol injection(devils own),
Oh and she is now a 2.3 not 2.2

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something like a Fiesta ST not take your fancy mate or need something big?

I love them, I really do. Such a great well finished barge.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Handling, looks, gearbox and how they're to drive is brilliant. Shame they're built like clios, money pits and a pain in the as to et any real power.

For the money they're great though.

ph2 172
Didn't get chance to have a play but she has plenty off pull.
It's my first diesel as I have always frowned upon them but I'm very pleased with it on the ride home.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The hybrid makes it very linear power on diesels. A must in any diesel.

Any future plans?

ph2 172
Gally I was looking for something bigger. A daughter to move to and from uni complete with everything she doesn't need but still has to bring or take. Plus all my fishing gear, it's amazing what you can get in a clio when you try but a bigger boot makes for cosier passengers.:)
As for future plans it's a matter of finding out what I have and what can I do to 'tweek' things. But that's a while away. I'll just enjoy her and get used to it first and take it from there.