ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast & Furious Spoiler

Has anybody seen a phat spoiler for the new clios, that looks like a fast and furious style? You know like a metal one, similar to the DTM styles.

Also, is it possible to fit a DTM style spoiler to a clio mk3? If so how? Do u jus take the black plastic off and bolt it to that, then put the plastic back on ?

I hate those spoilers. They look good on cars like Rx7s but every1 i know laughs at these spoilers on european cars.

Just my opinon

Clio 197

Unless you really need the downforce and have a spare couple hundred horespower to drag it through the air forget it!

Revels Mum & Sister

Mate you would look like a small Aircraft.

Dont take it personal we are just trying to stop you spending money and getting laughed at

I think itd look wKd, lis the corsa PSG kit (Its the second kit i think). I jus want summat different. Not small, that doesnt make a big difference to the look of the car