ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fastest car here

who has the fastest car on this forum. i.e 1/4 miles times or if u just know from good old street dragging!?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Actual 1/4 mile times that I know of -

TimO - 13.99
2live - 14.07
Nick Read - 14.06

Im sure there are a few quicker cars but Ive not heard of them running the 1/4 mile...what does your saxo run Ben? mid/high 13s??

no idea- never ran it mate.

i wanna list of like the top 5. ive posted this over quite a few sites, see which has the fastest cars etc.

want some specs on the cars too

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 18 December 2004

yea but has he ever ran it to see wat it can do bam?
i dont think so, as to my knowledge its not yet complete

would be interested to see what it can do, remembering that cb1a run 13.6 in his v6 with 100hp shot of nitrous, and a silly time in the 2.0l 16v stripped 1.2 shell (IIRC around 13.6 again)

adiclio16v has also run mid 13s in his 2.0 valver with nitrous, not sure on exact times though

frosty - noble m12
cb1a (matt) - 1.2 8v shell with 2.0 16v 172 engine + nitrous
adiclio16v - valver 2.0 16v + nitrous
TimO - 172 Cup
Nick Read - 1.8 16v Turbo

obvious once Mike runs his s/c v6 it should be the quickest, but sadly not many people have the balls to modify a car like the v6 to what it should be like

IIRC these are the quickest cars in cliosport, though i may be forgetting the Evo owners that are appearing as well as Paul_P1, but my reply is based on my memory of exact figures (well the noble hasnt been 1/4 miles yet AFAIK, but it will be quicker than most of the cars on here)

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by bambam1 on 18 December 2004

frosty - noble m12
cb1a (matt) - 1.2 8v shell with 2.0 16v 172 engine + nitrous
adiclio16v - valver 2.0 16v + nitrous
TimO - 172 Cup
Nick Read - 1.8 16v Turbo

obvious once Mike runs his s/c v6 it should be the quickest, but sadly not many people have the balls to modify a car like the v6 to what it should be like

IIRC these are the quickest cars in cliosport, though i may be forgetting the Evo owners that are appearing as well as Paul_P1, but my reply is based on my memory of exact figures (well the noble hasnt been 1/4 miles yet AFAIK, but it will be quicker than most of the cars on here)

hehe adis is no longer in the club tho........14.07 1/4.......must be in the top 5 lol

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 18 December 2004

hehe adis is no longer in the club tho........14.07 1/4.......must be in the top 5 lol
he gt rid of it :eek: hope it will still be involved in the 1/4 miling circuit, was always nice to see that thing fly

yup, seeing as his is no longer in the club, i would guess that puts yourself in 5th :eek:

provisionally 4th, as we dont have any official figures from frostys noble, nor any of the scoobys or evos

thinking about it, it would mean you are 3rd, as matt has sold the 1.2 8v 2.0 16v, so that is no longer in the club

revised list

TimO - 13.99
Nick Read - 14.06
2 Live - 14.07
Adams_16v - 14.1
Neil82Cup - 14.1
dont think ive missed any official figures from there have i????

Lionel Richie

myself and j3ned are gonna be toping the list in 2005 (hopefully in my case LOL)

j3ned has a "little" surprise up his sleve (yes its a clio) low 13s

bam bam i think the noble can still be number 1 spot, u really think we need to doubt that its gonna be quicker?!

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 19 December 2004

bam bam i think the noble can still be number 1 spot, u really think we need to doubt that its gonna be quicker?!
nope, i know it will be the quickest

though the same can be applied to mike ts 400(ish)bhp v6 it will be rapid, we seen what matt done with only 100 shot of nitrous in the v6 mk1

yup, matt and fred will have a pair of very rapid cars in the new year, i think matt is using a tt engine IIRC and fred with his non-vvt vel-satis turbo engine, both in lightweight shells, low 13s will easily be achievable

as for track cars, y0z2a, hippychick and bondy will more than likely have the quickest 3

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by bambam1 on 19 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 19 December 2004

nope, i know it will be the quickest

though the same can be applied to mike ts 400(ish)bhp v6 it will be rapid, we seen what matt done with only 100 shot of nitrous in the v6 mk1

yup, matt and fred will have a pair of very rapid cars in the new year, i think matt is using a tt engine IIRC and fred with his non-vvt vel-satis turbo engine, both in lightweight shells, low 13s will easily be achievable

as for track cars, y0z2a, hippychick and bondy will more than likely have the quickest 3

lol....have u seen flaming monkey round a track??....

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 19 December 2004quuickest round the track, Yozza gets my vote

Cheers dude :)

Leo (172 cup) / Yasser (172 cup with LSD) / Hippy (cup race car.) are also going to be very quick clio track cars.

:)

/y0z

[Edited by y0z2a on 12/19/2004 2:02:19 PM]

Yep, or £50,000 ! :oops:

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 18 December 2004

Actual 1/4 mile times that I know of -

TimO - 13.99
2live - 14.07
Nick Read - 14.06
Dont forget CB1As orange sleeper... that does 13.5s all day long...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

frosty owns a noble m12 IIRC
Slower than my mates M400 though and he is on this forum... admittedly not a lot...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 19 December 2004

j3ned has a "little" surprise up his sleve (yes its a clio) low 13s
Think most people know about his "surprise" though... ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 19 December 2004

rich, only people who know him.
Its been posted up on here a few times though... and is in this thread too...

Well if were are talking only CLIOs (as this is a CLIO site) then MikeT will get my vote, at 330bhp per tonne it has to be one of the fastest here?

Simon.

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 19 December 2004

Shouldnt you have to have ran a 1/4 to qualify, BHP doesnt really count....

power to weight ratio is very important in 1/4 mileing though, I would have thought?

Some people just dont like doing 1/4 miles (me included) doesnt mean their cars are slow? ;)

I reckon MikeTs V6 at 330bhp per tonne it must be one of the fastest cars here?

Simon.