ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fault code anyone?

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
After doing the diagnostic thingy on the car i established that the fault code is 'code 22' and after searching the web and not finding it i thought i would ask youlot about it.

My car has been misfiring for over a year now and its NOT the exhaust. A lot of other stuff has happened to it but that isnt important. soooo...

Anyone KNow What a Fault Code 22 is?

Paul

its a 2004 1.2 16v expression.

what is the coil pack and is it a lot to replace or repair?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
How come you've got no warranty ?? Sumarise !
On an 04 plate you should have some of the 3 year manufacturers warranty remmaining .

MrBillyUK !

its been in 2 crashes and had no service to date because of no cash...not that it has anything to do with the problem with the car to date.

* sry if that seems like a cheeky answer but its not *

Last edited:
There was a tech note regarding missfire, try replacing spark plug 1. better to replace set to be honest. But done probably 10 clio's with same fault. also had tight valve clearances but tyr plugs first.

ANDYMD172 said:
There was a tech note regarding missfire, try replacing spark plug 1. better to replace set to be honest. But done probably 10 clio's with same fault. also had tight valve clearances but tyr plugs first.

ok budy i willhopfully getting it serviced on saturday if i get a hold of my mechanic. Ill replace all the plugs then tell ya howi get on.

ty

Paul