ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault code

Cliosport 172 cu
Plugged my mates ethos reader in today and it read 285 fast fan relay got clio sport 172 cup 52 plate but got no problems with car fan must work as it never over heats any ideas please

Cliosport 172 cu
Have mate and to be fair not any good saying fast fan but I've only got one fan on my rad not two so I'm puzzled

Cliosport 172 cu
Well that's true I've only heard my fan kick in once but never over heats but when tryed to erase it wouldn't ill just see how it gose and plug it in again and another go because it bought up a code bake position but I know that's wrong

Cliosport 172 cu
Well just rang renault have them the code and rye said we can't tell u you've gotta bring it down so scrap them lol and try another.

Cliosport 172 cu
Yeah I've seen that but that diagram is diff to my lay out thank you for searching I'm just puzzled because never heard of it before unless mates ethos is wrong but it ain't no cheap eBay plug n play tool.