ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favourite Car pic you've taken?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Couple of my favs:-

ebay156.gif

ebay146.gif

DSCF3282.gif

ebay165.gif

172 CUP
> where abouts is that mate...and how did you blag it

Its in Milton Keynes, and we blagged it because at the time my mate worked there.

Its about 11.30 - midnight at the time of taking as we had to wait until it was closed.

Si

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
adtmits said:
Not much of a photograher myself, but the below is the my favourtie pic Ive taken of any of my cars (Quality is due to it bein a camera phone pic whem shrunk the image looks much better)

DSC00018.jpg
WHY WERE U TAKIN PICS OF UR BIRDS CAR AD?

Ad

MK2 FRS
^^Haha!! Shut it you!! lol.

Got to damit its a great lookin motor and shame about the drive!! First time I took the hood down, you can see the handbook on the dash:eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks ok...tho as you said drives w**k! and the yellow shout: "I HAVE A SMALL PENIS" << If your a guy naturally.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I've taken literally loads and loads of pics, I've got to say though this is my pic of 2005 from MPH'05 in November at Earls Court

lambo_640.JPG

"Favourite car pic you've taken?" submitting pics that you didn't take, or pics that aren't of cars is a bit stupid non? lol.

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels
Didn't take the pic and not my car but hey what a great pic.....

Feraz_Willy_3s.gif

Cupra
My efforts.. I have not taken any of my clio yet but once the sun shines I'll give it a go!

33810133571.jpg

33810135494.jpg

33810141016.jpg

33810142969.jpg

and a mental Megan,

33810150363.jpg

33810152598.jpg

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Taken loads of pics i love ....but favourite puic of mine has to be this one......take at the Ring in September...

image171.jpg

Attachments

• image171.jpg
    image171.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 46

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
fUbAr said:
pink stripes? Heh

nice touch! :)

hehe....they were put on for the ring....but have since become quite attached to them :eek: :eek: ...they are still on :eek: :eek:

ITR UKDC2
from looking through this thread there have been some fantastic pics taken!

Here are a few of my fav pics ive taken

9b54aaf5.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC01744.jpg

NICE22222.jpg

P1000265.jpg

NICE66666.jpg

got loads more LOL

Silver 172 PhII
I took these at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed:

jaggwfos05w.jpg

fergwfos05w.jpg

fer2gwfos05w.jpg

Next year I just need to make sure I take an axe with to cut off any heads that get in the way... ;)

tiTTy & SV650
Garf172 said:
thats one of the best photo's ive seen on here. awesome

cheers, was at the Glasgow Science Centre, supposed to be for pipercross catalogue but they wanted Racing Blue instead! lol

have to say that the naples looks mint scott, Zorba - any more pic of ur old 172 as i want to get one like that in march ?