ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2008

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
1 - Where is it?
2 - Do i have to be asked to go?
3 - Can i just buy a stand ticket?

Sorry if these questions are well numpty-ish, i really wanna put my car on a stand of a FCS :)

Who went last year? I went and thought it wasn't as good as previous years, i went to Bruntingthrpe which is like 10 mins from my house, and thought it was really good like :)

80MPG BEEZA
Who went last year? I went and thought it wasn't as good as previous years, i went to Bruntingthrpe which is like 10 mins from my house, and thought it was really good like :)

if you travelled from further away you would have probably made more of the event which would have made it better for you

I went last year too, just thought it was a bit mediocore, altho, it was a crap day weather wise, and me n the ex were arguing :mad:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I wanna go to this aswell, Not been to any shows for a while, went to the Bike Show a lil while ago BUT there just not cars LOL

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
ooh this year might be my first without the peugeot! thats if the clio is ready and doesnt break in the meantime :rolleyes:

If you haven't heard all ready we are returning to Rockingham Motor
Speedway for a second year and the confirmed date is Sunday 22nd
June 2008.

This year the theme of the show is 100% cars, clubs, trade are track
with lunchtime entertainment.

The BIG change is we are using the awesome 1.94 mile International
Sports Car Circuit. That means we are using the full track which
consists of half oval down the grandstand straight and infield track
as used by the British Touring Car Championship.

Many of the top tuners in our market are booking in already, we have
the Meguiars top 25 show arena and we have some awesome Petrolhead
lunchtime entertainment. Furthermore we have magazine stands,
manufacturers displays and much more.

Club Track/Circuit Booking

If you would like to book a session for your club on the
International Sports Car Circuit please get in touch and I will send
you a club booking form.

Ticket Booking

Tickets will be available in bulk or direct on an individual basis
as per the club booking form. Our prices remain the same in 2008 at
£12.50 per person. Under 14's free.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

PS it would be handy if you could sign up for the mailing list
at http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk so I send these emails from a
managed mailing list.

Mark Dow
Show Organiser
French Car Show Ltd
http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

Each year on the FCS shop you can specify your club and we send a stand pass which allows you access to your club stand.

FCS 2008 sees us opening three roads into the stands rather than one which was a bit hectic this year. It was our first year at Rockingham so have ironed out the bad bits and enhancing the good bits like the circuit.

I can never say where the show will be at from year to year but Rockingham has the best facilities in the UK. It's the newest by about 80 years on any other venue.

We have much more capacity on track this year with the full Sports Car Circuit so if Cliosport have a session we won't be letting anyone down. It has risen from 19 cars up to 40.

We have all of the top Renault tuners booking in just now like Yozza, K-Tec, GDi and many others. Even Renault is taking a greater part in the event this year.

It's amazing how the move to the full circuit has been far more popular than the *cough* stunt show from last year ever was. Thanks for the positive feedback on this.

Clio v6
I imagine club admin will be posting more details when the time is right. Last years Cliosport stand looked great, and I'm certain it will be just as good if not better next year.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Was rubbish this yr! it's unlikely we'll all come this yr! The FCS office is in Dumfirmline FFS! Why not have it in Edinburgh or knockhill or something!

Behave!

You won't come because you KNOW I'll make you come out on track with me this time.

You're just too scared.

Mark, that was going to be the highlight of the show for me! lol. other than the fact i was cryin like a little girl in the car with Manflu i would of happily come out and given you pace notes! ;)

I'd come along too.

In fact why don't we anyhow mate?

Ali would put us up in his family mansion too ;)

Meh, Some of you's mayb! it's a Glorified Wigwam tbh!

i'd be happy sleeping in his garage tbh lol

heated and drained, you can even wash your car in there! :) happy times!

tiTTy & SV650
Lets hope Cliosport make more effort to involve the members rather than merely acting as parking attendents.

Get some sort of awards ceremony or something, a timetable of cliosport activities make it worth while. Use area reps and volunteers to help set up cause if it's like last year I certainly won't be travelling down again.

The FCS itself was OK but CS stand was disappointing.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I didnt go last year, definately going this year.. better be worth it, because im from down south.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I didnt go last year, definately going this year.. better be worth it, because im from down south.

birmingham!!! thats about an hour away! Depending on which side of Birminham. Took us 8hrs after the faffin about.