ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2008

The Beast MK4
You are very welcome to shotgun in the beast Mk2 matey. You can take young Roofus's position in reading the pace notes. Or you can fight for it. :cool:

Clio MK 4
i never been to fcs. going to go this year though even though it pretty far. Will cliosport members get discount for tickets.?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
i never been to fcs. going to go this year though even though it pretty far. Will cliosport members get discount for tickets.?

There is a standard price for all people. I think that there is a discount for booking early compared to paying on the day if that helps.

Prices are frozen from last year.

£12.50 per person, Under 14's free*

Expect an official announcement in the next few weeks regarding obtaining tickets/club entry etc :)

*at time of writing

Suzuki SV650
FCS 2003 - nice little show, shame about the weather.
2004 - great improvement over the previous year, loads of mint cars, Nick Read's turbo'd valver for one!
2005 - Great show, tracktime was good bit of the track were a bit suspect thou, melted my tyres and brakes had loads of fun.
2006 - Didn't go was out of the country
2007 - Didn't like this one, stunts were a bit gash and the q'ing at the start of the day just left most people in confusion for a long time. Couldn't get near the track for any decent viewing or pics/vids, good venue, can (and I'm sure) be used to its potential for 2008. Heres hoping for good weather. CS stand was ok, it must be difficult to organise a stand that is as big as ours thou.

BMW E46 330i Touring
The best part of the 2 years I've gone to is the night before - not been overly impressed with either show but that's just me. Nice weather would help!

Doubt I'll have the Clio but will probably hitch a ride with one of my many SW lovers.

Where did you stay last time Ad?

I think you are right, the night before is one of the highlights of the weekend.
Be good to get as many people as possible in the same hotel/lodge :D

I only live an hour and a bit away so will deff come. Is it worth coming for the weeknd? Maby staying up there.

BMW E46 330i Touring
We were in Lutterworth Day, excellent night out 2 years running now. '07 was close to achieving legendary status... :D

There were more RS's staying at Lutterworth in '06 though, but not as many SW'ers on the piss.

clio 200 F4Rt
is there gonna be a dedicated CS track session?

reason i ask, i am already paid and signed up to the SSC session!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
What was the track car last year, think it was a 182 anyone know what spec it was.

My mates bro in a green sax said he was chasing it the whole way round but managed to pass it.

Hope to be going this year with two mates who will be racing in 106 XSI's with tunes VTS engines in. Cant wait.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
What was the track car last year, think it was a 182 anyone know what spec it was.

My mates bro in a green sax said he was chasing it the whole way round but managed to pass it.

Hope to be going this year with two mates who will be racing in 106 XSI's with tunes VTS engines in. Cant wait.

Do you mean Yozza's Cup??? That was flying round the track at a rate of knots! Made me look like I was standing still...although it was my track virginity I was breaking in!

clio 200 F4Rt
i was on track in my Impreza last year! lol.

with the SSC tho.

looking forward to it this year!

the banked sections will be fun

williams 2
^^ yes sounds very interesting this year. Had a good long chat with matt yesterday at utosport and got some good info on whats going on! Dont worry matt, we have plans for you ;) ....

Shold be a fun year, lets all prey for sun sun sun and 30+ degree heat!!!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Im coming again this year, cars changed a lot since last year

stunts last year were pap

i'll be coming up from east anglia if anyone want to join me

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im coming again this year, cars changed a lot since last year

stunts last year were pap

i'll be coming up from east anglia if anyone want to join me

I will be, very early though to get to the stand!