ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2008

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
aye ill be going, my bro and his girlfriend are going aswell. Will be camping again i think

/carl

RB 182 Cup
Well I think we were just gonna put a thread up closer to the time, its ages away yet but still want to do a few things to my car before then :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Well I think we were just gonna put a thread up closer to the time, its ages away yet but still want to do a few things to my car before then :)

aye only seen your car once when mark brought it to halfords, will have to have a better look sometime :)

/carl

RB 182 Cup
It was at the meet on Sunday but I had to leave early for work, she's gorgeous and i'm looking forward to my first FCS with my own Clio I really enjoyed last year.
Mark is having track time in his car this year too, with Rich as passenger is gonna be hilarious :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
It was at the meet on Sunday but I had to leave early for work, she's gorgeous and i'm looking forward to my first FCS with my own Clio I really enjoyed last year.
Mark is having track time in his car this year too, with Rich as passenger is gonna be hilarious :)

lol! poor rich, i havent been to a Cliosport meet for ages as they are always on sundays when i work :( Would love to take my 172 on the track but not sure if i wanna risk it yet :eek:

/carl

80MPG BEEZA
wicksteed campsite FTW!

dodgy freakish women with the boobs down to their knees and bed hair walking around, shaking their tent when where wrecked!

:)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
If the track times are done club to club does that mean its only ever clio's vs clio's for example. More interesting to see tuned saxo's 106's etc etc all against each other.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Guys if you're thinking camping check out the nat cliosport meet thread, there is a plan...

Golf TDI
it says gates open at 7 am !!! lol i thought they were gna open at line midday ha ha early morning travel for me . or may stay in a hotel . is it best to go this early for cueing etc or is it fine to just turn up at like 9

BMW E46 330i Touring
If it's anything like last year then you want to be there early. The organisation of the entrance wasn't the strongest point...