ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2014 who's going?

I thought with this years FCS just around the corner, I would see who is attending from the north east & we could sort a convoy out to go down & meet up with the other regions.

So who's going?

2003 172
I thought with this years FCS just around the corner, I would see who is attending from the north east & we could sort a convoy out to go down & meet up with the other regions.

So who's going?
Alright Craig, I'm in Coventry, there's about 10 of us going but they are all going on the Friday night and camping for the weekend. I'm just going on the Saturday due to going on holiday the next week, so will be driving down alone. Would be good to convoy down if your going on the Saturday, if so maybe meet up as you more or less pass where I'm at?

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
When is it?

I'm sure I can find an excuse to see my mother for the weekend (she lives 10 mins away) and kind of sly off to fcs for the day instead.