ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Camping

Clio 1.5dci GT
Having read through the long FCS thread there's not much mention of if and where people are camping..

I understand there's limited places at the site itself so wondered where people where planning on stopping (or any good suggestions that are local to the track)

Cheers
Dan

Twingo Dynamique
I was also about to post about this, perhaps finding a campsite and doing a CS camp away from the main event? If not then who is camping?? :)

Twingo Dynamique
Seeing as I've just bought my weekend camping ticket.... Who's doing the FCS camping? I wanna know someone :L

Twingo Dynamique
*BUMP*

Anyone at all from here camping at the FCS Camping...????

Looking like i'll be pretty lonely so far!! :(

Clio RS200
Yeah sound lol.

Im interested to find out where others are pitching up. I didn't get my finger out quick enough to book the campsite on site so need alternatives. If no one has booked off site camping as yet it'd be nice to get the CS lot together again :)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah sound lol.

Im interested to find out where others are pitching up. I didn't get my finger out quick enough to book the campsite on site so need alternatives. If no one has booked off site camping as yet it'd be nice to get the CS lot together again :)

You better not leave at 7am next time!!! We went for breakfast and all. You two jumped ship!!

Twingo Dynamique
At FCS or somewhere else? If somewhere else then I'll keep my fcs ticket... Don't think I'll be able to flog it anyway :/

Twingo Dynamique
Cool I'll be staying well away... Only going from their fb posts... Drive me mad, they need to go back to school!

Twingo Dynamique
Ok, so before I flog my FCS camping pass, can anyone confirm where the majority of CS members are camping?

Cheers

Clio RS200
You better not leave at 7am next time!!! We went for breakfast and all. You two jumped ship!!

Haha we saw the state of the place and thought sod helping clearing that up lol. Nah only kidding.............we had to get back, we had a really Sunday. We tried to leave quietly as we're sure you lot got a little ruined. I was gonna drive over your tent at about 5 ish.......you have the most epic snore! lol
I din't think we have to hurry back this time so we'll hang around. What time did you lot get away?

Twingo Dynamique
They were all dotted around when I drove past.... Guessing you're up the other end or in the middle? I'm in the tall campus!